where to download games?

janiessk4

Awards
Credits
Guys, hello everyone. I recently bought myself a PC, and I don’t know where to download games. Can you please advise? Thank you in advance!

Welcome to the site! You can head to steam and just download their PC app and get access to their endless amount of games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Gaming Latest :)

Many people tend to download Steam and Epic Games and you also have access to the Windows Store too on your PC for games :)

If you enjoy playing mobile games and want the ability to play some of them on PC, Bluestacks is great for that :)

You can also check out EA Origin, Ubisoft Store, Riot Games, Hoyoverse (maker of Genshin Impact) , and Nexon (maker of Maple Story and KartRider) if you want to play games from a certain game maker like EA, Ubisoft, etc which may not always publish all their games to Steam and other online game stores.

If you don't have a lot of money you can get Microsoft GamePass for PC for $9.99 and download over 100+ high-quality games and they rotate new games in every month.

I dont think this person is coming back to be honest. They havent logged on since this initial post was made, and the person who advocated for illegal downloading hasn't been back since either. Besides....how do you NOT know where to download games if you're a gamer?

Back